Just follow these steps:
- Create the flow chart in Libre Office Draw.
Don't worry about the section numbering, just put your sections in boxes and connect them with arrows.
- Save the diagram in *.FODG format (Flat XML ODF Drawing).
Other formats are not supported yet.
- Upload the file to this site.
Just drag it on the Browse button below.
- Open the result *.FODT file.
It can be opened in Libre Office Writer.
- Print and give it to your readers.
Before you begin, it's worth checking these samples.